Citrix Printing – More Functions
Because Citrix is a terminal service in which you are accessing a Diocesan computer, there are special steps you must perform in order to print to your local printer.
- Open your file as normal.
- Click on File > Print.
- The next screen is the print preview. Each time you print, you will get the print preview screen.
- Click on the printer icon to print.
- The next screen will show all available printers with the default printer highlighted.
- Click on Preference to change any Printing Preferences.
NOTE: The Print Preferences will vary with each printer. This is only an example.