You can have either the school office printer, school faculty printer, or church office printer automatically hole punch your print jobs.
- Type what you wish to print as usual.
- When it is time to print, go to the normal printer window that you usually use to print something (CTRL+P).
- Underneath the label Printer, there should be a drop-down menu. Select the copier you wish to print to.
- Click Printer Properties.
- In the Finishing tab, go to the Hole Punch menu and select your hole punch pattern (2 at Left, 2 at Top).
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the printer window to begin the print job.