- On the Teacher Main window, click the name of the class. For example, click on the Tech B link for Tech B 6. The Class Menu window will open.
- Click on Class Main in the first column.
- The Class Main window will open. A roster will appear for the class. Every student name will be a link. Click on the student whose attendance you want to view. (There are some radio buttons next to Attendance in the box at the top right side of the window. At this time, the choices are 1ST TRIMESTER, FINAL GRADE, and YEAR. As the year progresses the 2nd TRIMESTER and 3rd TRIMESTER will be added as choices. Thus a teacher can track a student’s attendance by trimester or by year.)
- The Class Menu window will open again; however, the Student Data column will no longer be empty. It will contain data for the selected student. Click Class Attendance.
- A new window will open which will display any attendance codes that were entered for that student since the beginning of the year to the present date.
Print this entry