NOTE: Plan 1 is the folder that stores the assignments and/or lesson plans that are created throughout the current year. Plan 2 is a secondary lesson plan that is chosen to assign from. It could be from a previous year or another class.
- On the Teacher Main, there is a bar of drop down menus for District, Site, Teacher, and System. Click on the down arrow next for Teacher, and select Instruction Plans.
- When the page opens, select the instruction plan that you want to copy. Be careful to look at the year listed in front of the instruction plan name (such as 2009, 2010, 2011, etc.).
- Click on Copy Last Years Lesson Plans.
- When this page opens, place a check next to the assignments that you want to copy.
- Click on Create in my new District.
- Close the Instruction Plan window.
- At the Teacher Main window, click on the class name (such as ILA, Math, Religion, etc.) under the Class Menu column.
- In the first column, click on Subjects.
- In the Secondary Instruction Plan column, click the drop down menu and select the instruction plan that you want to copy.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Click on Class List to go back to the Teacher Main window.
- Click on Options and then Save and Rebuild.
- At the Teacher Main window, click on Plan 2 in the Lesson/Assignment column.
- Click the Assign link to reassign the lesson or assign it to multiple classes. Lessons are listed by Assign Date.
- Check the boxes for the class(es) to which the lesson will be assigned, in the first column, (Multiple Classes).
- Enter the Assign and Due Date in MM/DD/YYYY format, change the Points,Category, Grading Period, Weight and How Assigned (Required or Optional), if desired.
- Click the Submit Assignment(s) button. You should see The assignments were added successfully.
Print this entry