- Create an assignment by clicking on New under Lesson Plan / Assignment
- In the Add Assignment window, click on Select Standards.
- In the new window, click Add Standards.
- In the new window, click Assign from Another Source.
- Click View Grade Level for the Catholic School Standards.
- Choose which grade level this coincides with and click Objective.
- Choose your objective by clicking Standards next to the subject this class works with.
- Click Select All and then Assign Selected. After you click this button, the window will close after 5 seconds so that you are now back to the Standards View/Change window.
- Close all open windows except Teacher Main.
- When viewing the first Standards View/Change, click Close Window.
- You may click the red X in the window entitled Standards View/Change that has a subheading that says “You will need to refresh Teacher Main before any changes will be available!”.
- Click Close Window in the Add Standards window.
- Close the Add Assignment window.
- You now must save and rebuild your Teacher Main. Read the article Save and Rebuild Teacher Main to rebuild Teacher Main.
NOTE: You only need to do this once a year; however, you must do it for every class you teach. Therefore, if a teacher teachers five classes that have standards attached to them, that teacher must repeat this five times.***
Print this entry