- Log in to your WordPress Blog.
- Click the Appearance panel, then click Themes.
- From the Available Themes section, click on the Theme title (or Theme screenshot) for the Theme you wish to activate. A preview of the Theme will be shown.
- To activate the Theme, click the Activate [Theme Name] link in the top right.
- Your selection should immediately become active.
NOTE: You can search online for a free WordPress theme. Then submit a HelpDesk ticket to have it installed in our Available Themes Library.
Print this entry