- Open your Photostory Project and click Next until you come to the screen where you are asked how you want to save your Photostory.
- Choose Save your Photostory for playback on your computer.
- Then look for Specify the location and file name of your story with a box below it.
- In the box, type T:\website\[name of the page where you want the Photostory to appear]
- You will see a status bar as Photostory “builds”/saves your file.
- Click View Your Story.
- Your Photostory should open in Windows Media Player.
On your Web Site
- Open your web site in SharePoint Designer.
- Navigate to the page where you want to link to your Photostory Project.
- Type the text that will become the link for your Photostory Project.
- Highlight the text.
- Click on Insert > Hyperlink
- A small window will open.
- Scroll through the list that is displayed to find your Photostory Project.
- Click on your Photostory Project.
- Click on OK.
- Save your page.
HINT: If you want to link to more than one Photostory Project, it is always a good idea to use a table. For example, if several groups in your class created Photostory Projects, you could create a table with the groups listed. Then link each group’s name to their Photostory Project.