Occasionally while browsing the internet, your computer will say it does not have an internet connection. Or sometimes it will say your T and O drives are not accessible even if you are connected to the internal network. Fortunately, there is a simple fix for this issue.
- Hold down the Windows flag key and R at the same time to open the Run prompt.
- In the Run prompt, type cmd and hit Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release, hit Enter, and wait for the command to run.
- Type ipconfig /renew, hit Enter, and wait for the command to run.
- Once the final command has finished running, close cmd.
This works for both hardwired and wifi connections.