In order to print a calendar from Sharepoint, you must first make sure that the calendar is connected to your Outlook account. If it is not already connected, you can follow these steps to connect the calendar to your Outlook account.
- In the O:\Program Shortcuts folder, scroll down until you find Print Sharepoint Calendar. Double-click that link.
- Click OK on the message that appears.
- Click Enable content on the security warning that appears at the top of the screen.
- In the window that appears, choose the calendar you want to print from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Wait for the calendar to populate.
- Once the calendar has finished adding days and events, you can print the document normally.