Connecting a Sharepoint Calendar to Outlook
by Paula Luther | September 11, 2015 12:39pm
Some of the SJY calendars such as the Faculty Calendar and the Presider Schedule are able to be connected to a user’s personal Outlook account. This allows users to view the calendar from the Outlook program on their computers instead of signing in to the Office 365 Portal.
- On the SJY Portal Page, click the calendar you want to view.
- Enter your SJY username and password in the screen that appears.
- On the Calendar tab, click the Connect to Outlook button.
- Click Allow on the message that appears.
- Click Yes when asked if you want to connect the Sharepoint calendar to Outlook.
- Enter your SJY username and password on the screen that appears.
- Wait for the calendar to sync with your Outlook account. This process could take several minutes.
Note: If you are already signed in to the Outlook Web App or the Office 365 portal, you will be taken to the calendar directly without seeing a sign in screen.
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=3605
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=3607
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=3608
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=3604
Copyright ©2019 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.