In order for students to appear in the correct Teacher’s Portal, the courses need to be assigned to the students.
To assign a course in MMS Generations:
- Click Schedules > Operations > Mass Edit Student Course Records.
- Under Course/Section assign the course per the following report cards:
- Kindergarten: Christian Values, ILA, Math, Notes, Phys. Ed, Religion, Support and Work Habits
- Primary: Christian Values, ILA, Math, Notes, Religion, Support, Work Habits
- Intermediate: Art, Christian Values, ILA, Math, Music, Notes, Phys. Ed, Religion, Science, Social Studies, Support, Technology and Work habits
- After you enter the Course/Section for as many fields as there available, click on Student Range.
- Click on Deselect All
- Click on HR to arrange the students by Homeroom. Select the students that are in that particular teacher’s homeroom.
- Click OK
- Click Process Edits
- Click Yes to: Do you want to proceed?
- Click OK
- Click Yes to: Would you like to update class enrollments in the course section table now?
- Not all of the Course/Sections will fit in one screen. You can then go and change the Course/Section to the next set of courses needed for that particular report card.
- After all Course/Sections have been added for a particular Teacher, click on Reset Selections to start with a new teacher.