- Open the MYSJY Parish Communication Portal.
- Click the down arrow next to Welcome [your name].
- Click on Personalize this page.
- Click the down arrow next to edit on the Content Editor Web Part (or similar) that you want to change. Click on Modify My Web Part. (An orange dotted line should appear around the box.)
- Look at the right side of the window. A gray task pane should be there. Click the box with a plus sign in it next to Appearance which will be located in the task pane.
- Under the word Appearance there should now be the word Title with a box next to it. Click inside the box and delete Content Web Editor Part (or similar). Type in the title that you want such as Quick Links, Quotes, etc.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the task pane and click on Apply.
- You should now see your title at the top of the Content Editor Web Part.
Print this entry