You can add Rich Text to the front of your MySJY Portal as well as tables, images, hyperlinks, and more.
- Go to the top-right corner of the MySJY page. Click on your name. Choose Personalize this Page. The web parts within the page will become outlined and visible for you.
- Click on the yellow box in either the left or right column that says Add a Web Part.
- Check the box next to Content Editor Web Part and click Add.
- The new web part will appear in the column you chose. Click Open the tool pane. A properties menu will appear on the right.
- On the right, click Rich Text Editor. This will open a window similar to a word processor for you to add your content.
- Add your content as if you were in a word processor such as Microsoft Word.
- Click Save.
- Under the Appearance section of this menu, you can change the title (instead of Content Editor Web Part), etc. You can also change the web part’s size.
- Click OK.