Generate a Student Attendance Listing
by Thomas Steele | June 8, 2015 7:27am
In MMS Generations, you can print attendance listings for each student.
To do this,
- log into MMS Generations.
- Under Attendance, click Print Attendance Student Record Listing.
- Select the range for which you want attendance. For the entire school year, set the Starting date as the first day of school and the Ending date as the last day of school.
- Ensure the following report options are checked:
- 1. Include daily attendance notes
- 2. Include attendance totals
- 4. Start a new page for each student (if you are printing more than one student)
- Use the Student Range to select the student(s) you wish to print.
- Click Print and you should see a record for each student listing any absences, tardiness, etc.
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=3252
Copyright ©2019 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.