In order for the Final Grade to appear on the Grade Report, the School Office must use MMS Generations to compute term and semester averages.
To do this,
- log into MMS Generations.
- Go to Grades > Operations > Compute Term & Semester Averages.
- On the right-hand side, click Recall Settings. A message should notify you that the SJY Save Settings settings have been recalled. Click OK.
- Click the Course Selection tab.
- Under Consider classes assigned to selected grade plans, select all of the classes if not already selected.
- Click Build List.
- Click the General Tab.
- Click Process.
- When complete, a message should notify you that processing is complete. Click OK.
Once these steps are complete, teachers should verify the final average grade and make any corrections via the Teacher Portal.