In order for the Final Grade on the Grade Report to appear, the School Office must compute the term & semester averages in MMS Generations. Once that task is complete, core subject teachers should review their final grades in the Grade Report, specifically looking for final grades with asterisks following them when there should not be.
To modify the final grade average, teachers should:
- log into the Teacher Portal.
- Select the desired subject.
- Go to Grade Book > Assign Grades > Final Grade Entry.
- Select the marking period Year – Tri MT FEX FAV – FAV from the Marking Period drop-down menu.
- Modify the grade in the FAV column as needed.