AnyMeeting is the replacement for Blackboard Collaborate (Elluminate Live!)
NOTE: View the system requirements for AnyMeeting here. Parish computers have Adobe Flash installed. AnyMeeting should work without installing any additional software.
Accessing the AnyMeeting Application
To start an AnyMeeting session,
- click the link for the link for the meeting that is provided by the meeting organizer.
- Enter your name and email address and click Join the Meeting.
- Choose your audio. You can either use your computer for playback and recording or you can call a phone number and utilize a landline telephone. For these instructions, Use my computer will be used.
- Consult the “for best results” page. When finished, click Got it, thanks!
- Wait for the application to initialize.
- Click Allow in the Adobe Flash Player settings.
- Click Close.
- The meeting will initialize.