Setting up the Projector in the School Gym
by Denise Nichols | November 21, 2014 11:05am
- Plug power cord into the power strip and turn on the power strip.
- Plug the power strip into the outlet on the wall near the box to raise and lower the projector.
- Turn on the projector.
- Lower the screen using the controls mounted on the wall.
Device (laptop, computer, etc.)
- Take the monitor cable that is attached to the projector and plug it into the appropriate port on the device.
- In Windows, press Fn + F6 to share what is displayed on the monitor with the projector.
- Turn on the sound system (see the directions that are posted on the master controls).
- Choose a microphone to use and turn up the sound to a desired level.
- Get the AV Direct adapter from the drawer.
- Get a sound cable from the box next to the sound system.
- Plug in the appropriate end into the same microphone outlet that is turned on.
- Plug the other end of the sound cable into the AV Direct adapter.
- Next, plug the AV Direct adapter into the headphone jack of the device being used for the presentation.
- The sound can be adjusted from the device, the AV Direct adapter or the sound system.
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2665
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2668
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2669
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=2664
Copyright ©2020 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.