When printing Grade or Progress Reports, standards grades or overall grades may not appear accurately or appear at all. Should this occur, it may be necessary to do a Data Integrity check.
Perform a Data Integrity check in MMS Generations
To perform a Data Integrity check in MMS Generations,
- go to Admin > Data Integrity.
- Select the following operations:
- Synchromize Grade Point Value Groups
- Student Skills Table: Synchronize with Student Scheduling Table
- Synchronize Student Grade Records Table
- Click Process.
Perform a Data Integrity check in MMS Admin Portal
To perform a Data Integrity check in the MMS Admin Portal,
- go to Grade Book > Update Standards Averages.
- Select the desired marking period.
- Select the desired teachers to process.
- Click Update Standards Averages.