Entering the Conference Date
by Thomas Steele | November 6, 2014 1:52pm
The Conference Date is entered by the Homeroom Teacher AFTER the conference has taken place under the Notes grade. This is done by Kindergarten, Primary, and Intermediate grades.
To enter a Conference Date,
- select the Notes class.
- Click Skills Grades > View/Enter Skills Grades > by Skill – Grid. (You can choose one of the other options according to your preference of how you would like grades to be entered. This article will follow the by Skill – Grid process.)
- Check the box next to the Conference Requested, enter the date of the conference in the note standard.
- Click View/Enter Skills Grades.
- If a conference is requested or required, click the Grade drop-down and choose [ck.
- For that same trimester, click the Edit Note box. A window will appear.
- Enter the date of the conference in the Edit Note window. When finished, click Save.
- Repeat for all students.
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2498
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2587
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=2585
Copyright ©2019 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.