The Conference Date is entered by the Homeroom Teacher AFTER the conference has taken place under the Notes grade. This is done by Kindergarten, Primary, and Intermediate grades.
To enter a Conference Date,
- select the Notes class.
- Click Skills Grades > View/Enter Skills Grades > by Skill – Grid. (You can choose one of the other options according to your preference of how you would like grades to be entered. This article will follow the by Skill – Grid process.)
- Check the box next to the Conference Requested, enter the date of the conference in the note standard.
- Click View/Enter Skills Grades.
- If a conference is requested or required, click the Grade drop-down and choose [ck.
- For that same trimester, click the Edit Note box. A window will appear.
- Enter the date of the conference in the Edit Note window. When finished, click Save.
- Repeat for all students.