These Homeroom Teacher comments are written by the Homeroom Teacher under the Notes grade. This is done by Kindergarten, Primary, and Intermediate grades. There is no limit to how long comments can be.
To enter comments,
- select the Notes class.
- Click Skills Grades > View/Enter Skills Grades > by Skill – Grid. (You can choose one of the other options according to your preference of how you would like grades to be entered. This article will follow the by Skill – Grid process.)
- Check the box next to the Teacher Note skill (NOT the Conference Requested, enter the date of the conference in the note one).
- Click View/Enter Skills Grades.
- Click the box under the trimester for which you desire to enter comments. The Edit Note window will appear.
- Enter your comments in the Edit Note window. When finished, click Save.
- Repeat for all students.