Creating a Signature in Outlook 2013
- Go to the File tab and click on Options.
- Go to the Mail category and click the Signatures button.
- When the Signatures and Stationary window opens, click New.
- Enter a name for your signature and click OK.
- Type your signature in the text box and click OK.
- Click OK to exit out of the Outlook Options window.
Creating a Signature in Outlook Web App
To add a signature in Outlook Web App,
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner and click Mail under the My app settings heading.
- Expand the Layout section and click Email signature.
- Type your signature in the text box.
- If you want your signature on every email you send, check the box labeled Automatically include my signature on messages I send.
- If you want your signature included on every message you forward or reply to, check the box labeled Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.
- Click Save.