- Click on Gradebook > Assignment
- Click the Grade button in the grid that corresponds with the desired assignment. A new window will open.
- In the Points Scored column, click on the box for the desired student and enter their grade.
- You can also right click in the same box and a pop up menu will appear. You can choose from: Assign Same Score/Points As to All, Required (RE), Missing (MI), Dropped (DR), or Exempt (EX).
- If standards are associated with the assignment, you can enter grades in the appropriate column.
- You can also right click in the empty box for the standard and a pop up menu will appear. You can choose from: Assign Same Grade to All, View/Select from Allowed Standard Grades, or Print from Allowed Standard Grades.
- If you choose Assign Same Grade to All, a pop up window will open. Click on Assign Grades to All – Overwrite or Assign Grades to All – No Overwrite
- When done entering grades, click on Save and Close in the upper right hand corner of the window.
Print this entry