Creating Student Reports
by Thomas Steele | July 9, 2014 10:23am
You can create student reports of biographical information that can be printed or exported for other uses.
In the Staff Portal
Creating Student Biographical Information Reports
- Click Students and click List by Field Report.
- Set the desired parameters.
- Use the Limit by biographical field values (optional) to limit the number of students in the report to a certain criteria.
- Use the Optional additional fields to print to determine other fields for each student to be included in the report.
- Create a title for your report by adding one in the Enter user defined report title field.
- Click Print. The report will be generated.
- To send the report to a printer, click the Print button.
- To export the file to a PDF, Comma Separated Value (CSV), Microsoft Excel file, or a XPS file, choose the desired format and click Export.
NOTE: Once you’ve created a report, you can click Save Settings to save the report for future use. Click Recall Settings to recall the report. View how to save and recall settings here.
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/?attachment_id=2271
- PDF: http://itkb.sjy.org/?page_id=313&Title=UERG&Referer=Lz9wPTIyNzAmcHJpbnQ9MA==
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=2270
Copyright ©2020 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.