Editing the School Calendar
by Thomas Steele | July 9, 2014 8:24am
To add, remove, or modify a student school day,
- Click Attendance and click Edit Calendars.
- Click the Edit button () to edit the calendar you with to modify.
- Click the Edit Calendar Day button () on the particular calendar day you with to add, modify, or delete.
- Adjust the following:
- # of units – how many school days this day counts as. A full day of school would be 1.00 units. A half day of school would be .5 units. A day off from school would be 0.0 units.
- Day description – these two lines are what appear on the calendar. Note there are a limited number of characters for these lines.
- Note – what will appear on portals. More text can be added here.
- Click Save.
- Close out of the Edit Calendar window.
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=2251
Copyright ©2019 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.