- From the Start screen, click the arrow in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From the Apps menu, right-click the program you would like to add to the Start screen and choose the Pin to Start option.
- The program you pinned will now appear on the Start screen.
You can also right-click an icon on your desktop and select Pin to Start. This will not work for documents, but it works just fine for programs.
- Right-click the program you wish to unpin from the Start screen and select the Unpin from Start option.
- The program is now gone from your Start screen.