Taking the Snip
- Click New.
- Drag the crosshairs around any portion of the screen to take a screenshot.
- The Snipping Tool will now display the captured area.
Saving the Snip
Copying the Snip
Manipulating the Snip
The Snipping Tool gives you options for drawing directly on the screenshot.
- The Pen tool lets you draw circles, arrows, and a variety of other shapes.
- The Highlighter lets you highlight text and other objects.
- If you make a mistake, you can undo it by activating the Eraser tool and click on the stray pen/highlighter marks.