To make a navigation bar
- Make a blank page and name the page Header
- Insert a table that is 1 Row x 1 Colum at the top of your selected page. For help with inserting tables see this Knowledge Base article http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=1518
- Click Insert > Interactive Buttons
- Scroll through the list to find a button style that you like.
- In the text box you can name the button
- In the link box you can paste the site you wish to link. However , If you want to link a page from your personal /classroom website,Click Browse and choose the page you want to link.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have made your navigation bar.
- Save your page with a title you can remember such as “Header”.
To add your bar to the top of all your pages
Go to each page of your web site and follow these steps:
- Click Insert > Web Component
- Select Included Content in the first column and Page in the second column Click Finish
- A pop up window will appear. You will have to click on Browse and navigate to where you saved the file with your navigation bar (suggested title was “Header”).
- Click OK