To insert a table:
- Click on Table > Insert Table.
- A pop up menu will appear.
- Here you can customize your table.
- Click OK.
Customizing your table
- Adding columns: a column is a group of cells going vertically within the table. Change the value of the Columns field to add or remove columns of cells.
- Adding rows: a row is a group of cells going horizontally within the table. Change the value of the Rows field to add or remove columns of cells.
- Adding borders: Borders provide a colored box around a table.
- Adding a background color:adding a background color will add color to the cells in your table.
- Set the alignment of cells: adjusting the alignment will allow you to change the spacing between cells as well as the position of the table.