To download files from the T:, O:, or Multimedia folders using MyFiles,
- Log into the MySJY Portal and click MyFiles. Sign in using your SJY credentials and scroll toward the bottom of the MyFiles page.
- Navigate to the desired file using the folder structure on the left and the folders’ contents on the right.
- Right-click on selected file and click Download.
- A window will appear asking if you would like to open the file or save it. Click Save.
- Select the desired location to save the file. Click Save.