- Log into the MySJY Portal.
- Click on IT Links and Resources.
- Click on the lab you wish to utilize.
- Enter your SJY username and password.
- Find an appointment that says OPEN LAB that suits your day and time. Click on that appointment.
- Details for the event will appear. Click Edit Item.
- Remove the part that says OPEN LAB from the Title and replace it with your class or ministry name and your last name. For example, if Mr. Smith’s 7B class wishes to reserve the lab, the teacher will change OPEN LAB to 7B – Smith.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you decide NOT to use the Computer Lab after signing up for a time slot, simply follow the above steps and for step #6 you would replace your class or ministry’s name back to OPEN LAB. This will allow someone else to sign up for that time slot.
Print this entry