Moving the Netbook Cart
by Thomas Steele | September 12, 2013 8:19am
Taking the Cart
- Ensure that you signed up for the Netbook cart on the calendar on the MySJY Portal under IT Links and Resources.
- Obtain the key from the School Secretary.
- Turn off the red power switch on the side of the cart.
- Unplug power cord from electrical outlet.
- Take to usage location.
Returning the Cart
- Place cart against the wall of the back desk. The handle should be facing the electrical outlet.
- Plug in the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the red power switch on the side of the cart.
- Return the key to the School Secretary.
NOTE: the netbook cart and keys should be returned by 3:15pm.
- MySJY: http://itkb.sjy.org/?page_id=313&Title=TXlTSlk=&Referer=Lz9wPTEzOTgmcHJpbnQ9MA==
- [Image]: http://itkb.sjy.org/wp-content/uploads/Moving-the-Netbook-Cart-2.png
Source URL: http://itkb.sjy.org/?p=1398
Copyright ©2019 Information Technology Knowledge Base unless otherwise noted.