Checking your Exchange mailbox size can assist you in remaining within your space quota.
Using Microsoft Outlook 2013 client
- Right-click on your mailbox. This is at the very top of the folder tree on the left. For example, John Smith’s mailbox would say, Mailbox – Smith, John.
- Choose Data File Properties.
- The Outlook Today window will appear. Click Folder Size.
- Look at the Total Size (including subfolders) toward the top. The size will be listed in Kilobytes (KB).
NOTE: 1 Megabyte (MB) = approximately 1024 Kilobytes (KB). Use http://www.onlineconversion.com/computer_base2.htm to assist in converting megabytes and kilobytes.
Using Outlook Web App
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner and click Mail under the My app settings heading.
- Expand the General section and click My account.
- Your mailbox size is listed under Mailbox usage.