Depending on your role determines the method in which you access a Parish Moodle course.
Accessing Moodle as a Parish Employee, Student, or Volunteer with a Parish Network Account.
If you were provided a Parish Network Account, you are able to log into Moodle via the MySJY Portal. Your user is capable of creating and/or enrolling in a course. To access Moodle,
- log into the MySJY Portal by navigating to http://my.sjy.org.
- On the upper-right corner, click Moodle.
- On the right-hand side, enter your Parish Network Account username and your password. This would be the same username and password used to log onto Parish computers.
- Click Login.
Accessing Moodle as a Guest
Some Moodle courses are configured to allow Guest Access. Guest Access is a “read-only” account for parents and other non-participatory users to view certain course content. To access Moodle as a guest,
- access the Moodle course link.
- Click Login as a guest.
- Enter the password provided by the course teacher.
- Click submit.