IT Knowledge Base Home
Welcome to the IT Knowledge Base. From this site, you can access hundreds of pre-written help articles to assist you in solving your problem on your own. This allows you to get your solution faster than waiting for an IT member to assist you. Simply click on the links to the right of this message to view the different articles.
Do you have a technical problem?
Do you have a technical problem? The Information Technology Department has established a Procedure of Assistance to help end-users achieve their results. According to the St. Joseph Parish Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy, these are the steps that should be followed to rectify care of a problem:
- Connect to the IT Self-Help Files and see if you can find a Knowledge Base article regarding your question.
- Follow the steps under the Knowledge Base article entitled “What to do with Computer Malfunctions”.
- Check your inbox to ensure a recent bulletin announcement hasn’t been sent regarding the issue.
- Check the IT DigiStatus located on the MySJY portal.
- Go to the IT HelpDesk and fill out a Help ticket.